Brrrrrrr!!!

Thursday, April 9, 2015

For those of you who don't know, it's Autumn in Australia right now. We don't get snow in Autumn.... Well apparently that's the rule! Anyway, the rule was broken yesterday and it snowed in Australia! It didn't snow where we live now, but it did snow where we used to live. In any case it was quite cold - snow or no snow at home yesterday. It's quite cold again today. Over the past few years the seasons in Australia seem to be a little out of whack...



So what do you do when it's cold? You move around! LOL! Call me insane, but I refuse to put the heater on in Autumn!!!! It's crazy!! Autumn in Australia 'should be' warm - not hot, sunny - no snow, a little cool in the evenings - not bloody freezing! Naturally it gets colder the closer you get to Winter, but Winter doesn't strike until June. So I decided to have a cleaning day today. I started with the pool filter, I was then going to wash the car, but the wind was soooo cold I didn't want to go and play in the water so I decided some inside cleaning would suffice lol

I pulled the vacuum cleaner apart and washed the filters, I cleaned the range hood...... Then the wind outside picked up and started howling..... So what did I clean next? The gas heater filters! Let me just say, that I did not turn the heater on! lol I just cleaned the lint filters. I did some other bits and pieces, all of which are rather boring, but kept me moving lol.



So apart from cleaning, here's an update on my Tribal Cat cross stitch. I haven't had a chance to do any for a few days, but I will say that I don't think I will ever stitch on black aida again lol It's killing my eyes!

Okie dokie! I'll catch you again soon! I hope you all had a great Easter!    

No comments:

Post a Comment