Messenger Oracle

Friday, June 29, 2018

I really do love the Messenger Oracle Deck by Ravynne Phelan. The illustrations are just gorgeous! Yes, I know I've probably said that before and I'll most likely say it again lol

I drew one card this morning and it was card number 7 "Do Not Fear The Unknown". The definition of this card, in a nutshell, is based on not judging your own success on the experience of another, don't allow your own fear to hold you back and finally not everything that sparkles is good, just as ugly is not always bad! 

I think that this really is an important message as all too often we compare ourselves to others. Do we have the same standing in the community, have we bought a house or are we close to paying it off, how old is our car, how many times have we travelled, are we wearing the latest fashion, are we going to the *right* restaurants.... You get the idea! This comparison list has no end!

So be kind to yourself, you're exactly where you need to be right now.

Catch you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment