A Bit Halloweenie

Monday, October 5, 2015


Well I wish I could say that the shop has found a buyer, but sadly this is not the case. I have had a couple of queries, one which was very promising - however she didn't have all the funds..... I would have bet my house that if she did, she would have bought the shop there and then. Oh well, never mind. It will sell when it's meant to sell. I have always believed things happen for a reason, even when it doesn't make sense. So I will bide my time knowing that when the time is right, the right person will come along. There's one thing I have learnt in life, and that is that you can't stress over something that you have no control over. So stop wasting precious time and energy stressing and worrying and get on with what you can control and that's living! 



So speaking of living, what have I been up to? Well I finally built Tango's new day cage yesterday, sorry it's not a great pic. He eyed it off all afternoon lol and he had his first outside bath in it this morning..... I don't think he's all that impressed lol I should add that it does have toys in it, I just hadn't put them in when I took this photo. So he's outside drying off with the dogs who also had fun in the pool. Last week it was 10 degrees and we had the heater on and today it's 37 degrees and stinking hot!!! I'm sure I've said before a million times, I hate the heat! Give me winter any day!



Onto another topic (as I do lol) Halloween is my favourite time of the year, followed closely by Christmas! However since we have had the shop we haven't had a Halloween party because there's a three day event that we attend for the shop and it falls right on Halloween and we don't have time to do both. However that doesn't stop me from loving Halloween! Just the other day my wife and I went to the shopping centre.... I had no intention of buying anything Halloween related due to us not having a party and decorating the house. 



But.... As we walked past an art and craft shop, something caught my eye! LOL!
First I saw little cardboard coffins, then I saw these cute little Jack O'Lantern wooden boxes lol So I decided to get two of each lol Then when I went to the checkout I saw this Halloween Showbag that they had on offer. The showbag is mostly aimed at kids (ok it's purely aimed at kids lol) but it had all these cool little Halloween projects inside. So yes I bought it also lol I have no idea what I'm going to do with these bits and pieces..... A few ideas went through my mind, but I'm yet to make a final decision :) 
One of the projects is this cute little vampire bat lol I figured that the contents are good for those days when you don't feel like taking on a large project, well that's what I tell myself lol To be honest I just love anything Halloween related!
Which is why I also purchased a couple more latch hook kits lol I received an email from Herrschners and they were having a latch hook sale! Given that the Australian dollar is crap at the moment, I figured now would be a good time to buy something, even though I just received a large Halloween latch hook kit from them.
So I purchased these two Halloween kits:- Little Vampire and Little Witch. I had been watching the progress of someone in one of the Facebook groups I'm in, and she has been doing both. They looked quite good :) I also purchased a Christmas Tree surround called Life's Best Gifts.  

Okay well I had better go and check on the green chicken, he's awfully quiet today! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment