Do I Have A Buyer?

Monday, September 21, 2015

You wouldn't believe it.... The day after my last post, I received an email from someone who wanted to come and talk to me about buying my business, an actual genuine buyer! I couldn't believe my luck! So we made an appointment for her to come and see me this morning.... As I was on my way to the shop my mobile rang. It was the woman who was supposed to be meeting with me, she told me she was unwell and couldn't make it. 



I let her do the talking as I didn't want to set up another appointment only to be stood up again. So after she finished appologising profusely, she asked me if I had another day that she could come in and meet with me. When she asked this, I felt a little better about the situation. So I have made another appointment for this week - So we'll see how it goes. Hopefully she'll turn up and the sick call wasn't a fob off.

Since my last post, I really don't have anything to write about. Life has just been all work related. No cross stitching or latch hooking and the weather is just wet and miserable. I still haven't had a chance to put Tango's new day cage together, I'm hopeful that will get done during the week. Fingers crossed!

I hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment