Coincidence?

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

I've never been one for coincidences, I've always believed that things happen for a reason - even if the reason doesn't seem to make sense at the time. Anyway, so last night I opened a tarot app on my tablet. It's been on my tablet pretty much since I got it and I think I've used it three times in two years. So I clicked on Card Of The Day.



I got The Emperor card. 


Then I decided to do a three card spread in the same app and The Emperor showed up again in the position of The Present.

I also have an App that's all about crystals, so I opened it and clicked on Crystal Of The Day.

The crystal Carnelian came up, so I clicked on it for more information.


The information section is quite long, so this is just a snippet. The information section shows all elements that a particular crystal is connected to, i.e star sign, tarot card, chakras, health or body ailments etc. Guess what?!!? The Emperor Card showed itself again! Plus my star sign Scorpio.

I decided to browse for other tarot apps, I think I was trying to 'break this Emperor pattern'..... Now there are hundreds of these apps out there! I found one that had good reviews, so I downloaded it and clicked on Card Of The Day.

Two Things are a bit freaky about this! Firstly the card that turned over was - Surprise! The Emperor Card! The second freaky thing is, that as soon as I saw the card image I realised that of all the hundreds of tarot apps, I had downloaded an app of a tarot deck that I already own a physical copy of! I didn't realise this when I downloaded it, because the name of the app is different to the physical card deck. I had actually written a post a few years back about this deck, as I found it in my bookshelf - still in its shrink wrap! Neither my wife or myself had any recollection of buying it or seeing it before!


So who is this Emperor guy and what is he trying to tell me? I used three separate apps, by three separate creators - so it's not like they 'electronically talk' to each other. The Emperor Card speaks of power, authority, stability and structure. The crystal Carnelian speaks of a time of healing, improved health, avoiding stress and seeking joy.

I totally get the crystal meaning, as I have been having a rough time in general of late. Just the other day I discussed with my wife, that I need to avoid stress and stressful situations for a while. As for The Emperor Card, I feel this is mostly in relation with my work. I am the authority/power figure and I need stability and structure in order to maintain good health and a peaceful, calm and quiet mind - which has been severely lacking over the past few weeks.

Whichever way I look at the three various app readings from last night, they've left me gobsmacked! All three showed the same card. Coincidence? I've never been a believer in it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment