The Good Bits - Michael Wheeler Psychic Medium

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

After venting my spleen yesterday, and not being able to write about the positive aspects of seeing Michael Wheeler live. I decided that today, I would list a couple of examples of the statements that he made on Saturday night.

If you have never seen a psychic medium in action, this is how it works... Michael starts each session by 'collecting information or images', he voices what he is seeing, feeling, hearing, smelling or tasting to the audience. In the early stages, the information applies to maybe two or three people in the audience. As more information comes through, it then narrows it down to one person in the audience. 

There was one older couple sitting in front of us, and their daughter had passed away and she came through. A couple of things that stuck in my mind were that Michael said that they had a connection to Germany. The couple said "No, our background is English". Michael said that this was fine, but that their daughter had given him this connection to Germany, so it must be of some importance, and that they should just remember that, and maybe later it will come to them. He also said that either one or both parents had a tattoo of their daughter. The mother raised her arm and pulled her sleeve up to reveal a tattoo on her wrist, with the name 'Iris' which also had the iris flowers around the name. The mother also stated that her husband had an 'Iris' tattoo. 

Michael stated that their daughter had said, that she knew they (the parents) had visited her grave last week, and saw a single yellow rose on her grave. At this point the mother grabbed her husbands arm and was saying "YES, YES, YES! We went last week, and there was a single yellow rose on her grave and we had no idea who put it there!" Michael talked more about the illness that their daughter endured, and then said that the parents were looking at treatment options overseas, but by then it was too late for their daughter..... That's when it all fell into place! The overseas treatment options that they were looking at were in Germany. . . .

Now I know some skeptics will read this and think.... Yeah whatever.... But seriously, how many thousands of flowers are there? How many varieties of colours? How did he know it was a single yellow rose, last week? Why was it not a red carnation two months ago? This is what I mean by when I say that Michael Wheeler is spot on every time! 



Another woman's Nan came through and everything he said was relevant, then Michael said "she's showing me a lemon tree and lemons". The woman said quite definitely "No, I don't know anything about that". Again, Michael said that this was fine, but to just remember it, because it does mean something..... Michael continued to talk about her Nan and everything fit perfectly.... Then right at the end of the reading Michael said "your Nan is really pushing this lemon thing......." and before he could finish, the woman cut him off and said... (almost sounding annoyed) "I don't know anything about lemons". Michael said "your Nan is now showing me a jar of lemon butter"...... The woman then realised that her Nan used to make lemon butter from the lemons, from the lemon tree....... She had not connected the dots.

Although I have not been chosen for a reading - just sitting, listening and watching the process unfold is quite amazing. I truly believe that there are special people out there, who have gifts that most of us cannot comprehend.

4 comments:

  1. Your post gave me shivers just reading it, Alex!

    Why we question things that are not always proven by science, is beyond me. Way back when man had no idea of what science was...he looked for answers in the heavens, spiritually, and through nature. I like this concept better myself and the mind is very powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan,

    That's what it's like.... every couple of minutes my wife and I would just look at each other with our mouths open lol

    Oh yeah.... If it's not based on science or can't be replicated then it doesn't exist.... what a load of ..... I know what side of the fence we stand on lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a remarkable, exciting, story, in which I totally believe took place my friend.

    I have been connecting with some of those who have left the form they were once in for years ever since I was a young child, it's just that the way in which I connect differs. This is a gift in which I cherish, but not all ghosts are kind, so I believe one does need to be careful but not to fear. On the other hand though, my door has been open to them long ago, in which I'll never close, for my desire is to show compassion for all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lon,

    When I was a child, I easily saw spirits - in full form as though they were still human and solid. Some which meant no harm and one in particular that scared the beejeezus out of me. But as I have gotten older my skill for seeing has faded quite a bit and I'm trying to get back in touch with that side of me.

    As an adult I have always been able to sense if someone is around. I just need more work... lol It is true that not all ghosts are kind, which is unfortunate as there are people like yourself who are prepared to show compassion..... Something they may never have seen in our human realm.

    ReplyDelete