The Hills Are Alive With The Sound Of Music!

Friday, February 16, 2018

Okay, dumb title, I really can't stand that movie lol In saying that, the hills really are alive with the sound of music.... In my area in any case! So in a previous post I wrote about having six remotes, one of those remotes had just been added to the ever-growing collection and that was the soundbar remote. **All of the Soundbar photos below are stock Samsung images because I'm too lazy to take individual pics :) 



So this is what it looks like, fairly plain and ordinary. You know that saying about not judging a book by its cover? Yeah? That applies to soundbars also lol

We had a surround sound system, which one day, just up and died on us. As they do! Anyway, after its death, I couldn't find anything I was completely happy with to fill its place. In the end, I think I just stopped looking. This was at least three years ago! YES! Three years without decent sound! 



Then along came the Soundbar! What is this strange looking rectangle? I was curious, to say the least! How could this rectangle produce the same quality of sound that five previous speakers did? Impossible! Then one day I was visiting a friend and noticed this rectangle under their television! The sound was amazing! You could hear it from all angles and it really packed a punch when it came to playing music!



I had finally found my replacement! Aside from having brilliant sound when now watching telly, the sound of music was mind-blowing! You're able to connect your mobile device using the Multiroom App via bluetooth or wifi and play all your tunes.



I'm not a fan of Apple or any of their "i" products, so all of my music is stored on my home server. How does the soundbar cope with this? Like a knife through butter! So yes, I'm in love with the new soundbar, even if it means one more remote to contend with and one more app on my tablet lol

**This is not a paid for post or advertisement. Just a post on my happiness with finally having decent sound in my home :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment