Echovox - Church

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Yes, I'm still playing around with the Echovox app lol. I did a couple of recordings yesterday, both on my tablet and on my phone. As I'm still experimenting, I'm not sure if I prefer the tablet version or the phone version. After I listened to two of the recordings that I made on my phone, they both had a high pitched 'sonar' type noise in the background, which was quite annoying. However in saying that, I haven't experimented enough with the phone version settings. So I will need to have a bit of a play around with it, to try and figure out if I'm the problem or if it's my phone :o)


The Echovox home screen.

So here's one that I cleaned up this morning, I took some of the background noise out, so I hope that it's clear enough for you to hear. Speakers make the world of difference!! All of the recordings that I've made so far, all sound different - depending on whether I listen to them on my tablet, phone or laptop, and all three of those, with or without headphones. So what might sound clear to me, might just be busy noise to you. 




So could you hear what I could hear? Did you hear something I missed? There are other 'noises' in there, but I simply just couldn't detect what was being said, which is why there isn't any text to accompany them. You'll also notice that the background isn't black!!!! lol It's actually a photo taken at sunset, from my front door. I've also started to upload my clips to my own YouTube Channel:- Click Here

Before I sign off, I just want to give Ryan O'Neill a huge shout out! He has been so helpful! Seriously, no question is too big or small for this guy. He has offered me so many tips in the last few days! So Thank You Ryan!

This is his website:- Haunted Scotland Investigates this is his YouTube Channel:- Ryan O'Neill this is his Twitter page:- TrueInuitive and finally, this is his Facebook page. So pop along and have a look :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment