EchoVox Take Two

Thursday, December 19, 2013

I watched a few more clips online and had a chat to a great guy in Scotland - via Facebook, his name is Ryan O'Neill and he also uses Echovox. He has videos on his website and links to other great information. 

So I have two short clips for you today.... The first one is a lady. Sorry the background is black. I don't have a video camera to record myself using the app, as I have never had the need for one, and I am still trying to figure out how to at least insert an image, other than just one colour, into the background. Bear with me..... I will get better at this lol





This clip below is a male. He mentions my surname....Yes! My surname!




There was a bunch of stuff that I just couldn't understand, that's why you'll hear 'noise' but you won't see any text. I especially had trouble around the 'Repent' comment. It kind of sounded like 'Gibson Repent'. I could be wrong, lol it does happen (more often than I would like to admit lol) Perhaps some of you may detect something that I've missed. 

Ryan kindly sent me a link to some audio software, so it's going to be a case of trial and error, as I have never used audio software or video software before. It's a whole new learning curve!!! Actually, so is the Echovox :)

Another great site to check out is Steve Huff. He also uses Echovox as well as a ghost box, he has some really interesting videos! 

No comments:

Post a Comment