EchoVox - My First Recording Of Two Ghostly Voices

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

So this morning I downloaded an EVP app for my tablet.... Yeah crazy huh? Okay, I watched a couple of youtube videos, where people were using this app and I was pretty amazed! There are quite a few 'professional paranormal hunters' who use and swear by this app, it's called EchoVox. So I fired it up, and this is what I heard:-




This is just the audio below, without subtitles.




I say 'hello' then I hear 2 voices say 'help'. I ask 'do you need help?' Then I hear 'yes **pause** we need'. After this, the audio becomes quite garbled. This is my first attempt at 'catching' a voice, if you like. 

I had some trouble attaching the file to this post, so I hope that you are able to hear it.

4 comments:

  1. I wonder what kind of help they need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know Dina..... I couldn't make any sense of what followed.

      Delete
  2. I'm afraid to listen to it!!! OK the "yes" was seriously clear, was it definitely "we need"? I heard "please" :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just listened to it again, you could be right! They recommend using headphones when editing. I didn't have any on hand and the speakers on my laptop are $hit.

      Delete