Tarot and Oracle Cards

Monday, April 30, 2018

I did my first three card spread today from The Akashic Tarot, I'm not going to go into what the question was, but I will say that I was pretty much blown away by the response received! The cards that I drew in order were card 12 "The Scribe", card 16 "Caught In The Ruins" and card 15 "The Muse".


I also followed up with pulling one card from the Messages From Your Animal Spirit Guides Oracle Cards and although it was one card The Boar (pig), not three, and an Oracle deck, not a Tarot deck - the meaning resonated true!


I also used the crystal Labradorite while I was drawing the cards, I really love this crystal! However, it's hard to take a decent photo of! It doesn't have one exact colour, depending on the surrounding light it can appear green, grey or even black - but then you'll see a flash of blue! 


I think I purchased this crystal at a new age fair a few years ago, funnily enough, I purchased it because of its name and shape. We have two Labradors and the fact that it was in the shape of a heart was just a bonus!

Okay, I'm outta here until next time! 

P.S After yesterdays post, I chose to read A Discovery Of Witches, so far, so good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment