The Halloween Tarot

Saturday, April 28, 2018

The Halloween Tarot is one of my newer Tarot decks, which I purchased fairly recently on our trip to Berry. I really like this deck, firstly because I love Halloween! The other reasons I think I'm drawn to the is deck is because of the colours - nothing's been toned down here! This deck celebrates Halloween and it is colours galore, not a pastel in sight! This deck is Rider-Waite inspired with a novelty, cartoon style going on. I also love that there's a black kitty cat on each card!

I've only given myself one reading with this deck, and I was very happy! So today I've decided to go for a simple one card draw. I didn't have a specific question in mind.


The card I drew was the Knight Of Imps, the first thing I notice is that it's that I've pulled another card with a horse on it. . . In my last blog post, I pulled the King Of Autumn card which featured the Gypsy Vanner Horse. Without referring to the guidebook, I immediately think of travel. So what does the guidebook say?

The first paragraph says "The Knight Of Imps gallops hastily on his way to something new, wherever it may be". I should also mention that in this Halloween Tarot, the Imp cards are a replacement of the suit of Wands, the Wands are connected to the element fire which is connected to creativity, artistic ability etc. 

This card makes perfect sense to me, I'm travelling towards something creative. It also ties in with my last blog post perfectly! I've also circled that cheeky black kitty cat in the bottom right corner! 

Seems like I'm still on the right path! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment