10 Day You Challenge - Day Nine - Two Songs

Friday, July 5, 2013

Day Nine - Two Songs

I think this is the hardest one! I originally thought eight fears was difficult... I don't have a favourite song, I don't think I actually have a favourite band/group. My taste in music is eclectic and changes from day to day. If you were to look at the playlist on my computer, there is everything from, rock, classical, new age, pop, jazz, blue grass, modern country, rap, folk... The list is endless!



1. Songs played live - A friend of ours used to play in an orchestra, and it was amazing to be able to sit and watch her play. You could really feel the music come alive as you sat, and not only heard the music, but saw every note being produced. Prior to her playing, I had never really given classical a second thought, but there really are some beautiful pieces out there, they just don't get heard enough.



2. Playlist song - My second pick is whatever song I choose to listen to from my playlist that, either gets me motivated at the gym or suits my mood that particular day. There are just too many songs to choose from and I have no idea where to start. When in question, just hit shuffle!

No comments:

Post a Comment