Crystals And Runes

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

This will be a short post as I've not been up to much and I have a rotten cold at the moment :o( and I really don't feel like doing much of anything. So rather than sitting around playing on Facebook and feeling sorry for myself, I thought I would just post some info about a rune reading and a picture of a pendant I bought recently.



I'm an app junkie - I'm always looking for new and improved apps for my mobile phone and my tablet. I do however have three apps that I have never changed or deleted and they are the Galaxy Runes, Galaxy Crystals and Galaxy Tarot Pro. These are great little apps and they're so informative. Anyway.... Wandering off the topic here, as I do.... Sorry lol The other day I opened the Galaxy Rune app - now I hadn't used this app for quite a while. 



I asked the runes if I was on the right path? This question was regarding the Lisa Williams course that I had recently decided to undertake. As I have previously written, the course really requires you to take a step back and examine yourself. The rune that was drawn was the Ehwaz rune. It said:- "It means horse and is also the rune of transportation and movement and may pertain to a positive successful trip. This often means trips in the physical sense but may also signify movement in the psychological sphere in which case this is likely change for the better". I was hoping that I was on the right path as my gut told me I was, I now feel that this rune confirmed this.



A week or so ago I had been online looking for a new pendant to wear, as the one I had been wearing had broken, just as the one before that - strangely those pendants were exactly the same (they were little owl pendants) and also from the same shop.... I am also a believer that if you lose a piece of jewelry or if breaks, that it's not meant for you or your time with it is over - I should have known better than to replace the broken one, with one that was the same! So back to the shopping... lol.. I had been looking online at various items with nothing in particular in mind, until I saw a blue stone called Kyanite. So I opened my Galaxy Crystal app to find out what kind of properties this stone had. 



I found out that Kyanite is calming, balances masculine and feminine energies, assists with dream recall, logic, mental stamina, psychic awareness, connection to spirit guides and it does not absorb negative energies. It was perfect for a couple reasons.... I liked the fact that it doesn't absorb negative energies, as I do have someone in my life who does leave me feeling negative. I also like that it assists in connection with your spirit guides, as this is a module further down the track in the course that I'm doing.

It's funny, I've worn crystal pendants before and I've always been aware that I was wearing them. This pendant is different, I don't know if it's because it's smooth or if it's the nature of the crystal, but I don't feel it. I can feel the cord that it hangs on, but not the actual crystal. The other thing is that it never feels cold or hard, like you might expect a crystal to feel like. 

Well so much for writing a short post lol I hope it makes some kind of sense as I'm under the influence of cold and flu tablets.

5 comments:

  1. That's very cool about the apps; glad you got the type of message you were hoping to hear.

    I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose Kyanite because your intuition guided you to it. Maybe it was to restore your energy balance and this is why you are not aware that you have this stone around your neck. Kyanite creates tranquility. It's great for meditation purposes, too.

    I agree with you about everything you have said here, Alex~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dina,

    Thanks I was too :o)

    As long as I am better by Sunday.... It's my sisters birthday lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan,

    Yes, I was definitely drawn to it and I have learnt to always follow my instincts :o)

    Thank you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,

    I have just read your blog and I am unable to post there, so I am posting here in the hope that you see it.

    I am very sorry for your loss. I also quit blogging for about a year when I lost my Aunt who was also my Godmother. Death is a very difficult thing to deal with.

    Take care of yourself and if you ever decide to come back to blogging, please drop me a line. :o)

    ReplyDelete